[an error occurred while processing this directive]
||And Yet Still More Fixes – 29nd June 2k|
||Latest Game Update :: Various Changes and Fixes –|
- When looting a corpse that is stacked on top of one or more corpses, the loot from any “buried” corpses that belong to you will be included.
- On Trammel, only the person who digs up a treasure chest, or members of her party, will be able to open the chest and remove treasure. Treasure chests recovered from treasure maps on Felucca will continue to be available to all players.
- Single-clicking a treasure map will now tell you the facet to which the map pertains.
- The required waiting period between escorting NPCs will be lowered to five minutes.
- Guildstones will decay in one week if not located within a house.
- Summoned Elementals and Daemons will now be more in line with normal elementals and daemons.
- The frequency of wheat spawn on the Trammel facet will be lowered.
- The protection spell will now provide greater protection at higher magery/evaluate intelligence/inscription skill levels.
- The success rate for healing will be increased.
- Finger slips from being hit while healing will have less effect. The damage healed will now be based on your dexterity and healing skill. Previously, this value was based only on dexterity.
- The mining interface will be updated to help increase server performance.
- To mine, double-click your mining tool and target the area you wish to mine.
- To dig for treasure, double-click your mining tool and target a treasure map. You may then target the area in which you wish to dig for treasure.
- It will now be possible to gain skill by stealing from grey, red, and monster targets.
- Stealing has been fixed so that stealing specific items is now more difficult than “random” stealing.
- Stealing items from containers in town will now be allowed.
- Veterinary skill gain rate will be corrected.
- An error that lowered the tracking skill level required to effectively track other players and NPC humans will be corrected.
- Locations at which Nightmares spawn have been changed to fix some of the “spawn blocking” issues.
- Weapons with the “ghouls touch” ability will now function correctly.
- Crossbows will no longer incorrectly use arrows on archery buttes, but will use bolts.
- An issue causing players to become “stuck” when picking up hay in Haven has been fixed.