|Delay||1 sec.||Stat ±||–|
|Starting Eq.||3 random Potions|
|Hint||Use the Taste Identification skill to discover, without risk, what a potion does, or whether something is poisoned.|
1. Left-click on the button next to the skill name.
2. Left-click on the food or potion you wish to identify.
3. SUCCESS: The game will display information.
Taste Id. 
The Taste Identification skill is now difficulty based.
- Potions will be more difficult to taste than food is.
- Poisoned food and drink will also be more difficult to discern.
- Tasting poisoned food or drink now has a chance to poison you on failure.
- Potion Kegs can be Taste Ided.
- Potions from kegs not Taste Ided will only return the color of the liquid when looked at.
- The sound effects for tasting are now correct for food and liquids.
- Currently tasting beverages (wine, ale, water, etc.) is not functional.