Magic Items :: Slayer Weapons
– Contributions from Griman
-  Slayer bows can be found on Juka Lords. These bows have to be modified by a GM Bowyer before they can be used.
- A slayer weapon can only have its slayer ability and Poisoned.
- A Silver weapon will deal double damage to undead. This is similar to the slayer weapons, but, unlike the slayer weapons, silver is stackable with the normal bonuses.
- Slayer weapons are slightly rarer than silver weapons.
- Slayer weapons spawn within these “spawn groups” –
- Dragon – Dragons, Shadow Wyrms, Ancient Wyrms
- Abyss – Daemons, Balrons
- Elemental – Blood Elementals, Valorite Elementals
- Undead – Bone Knights, Liches, Lich Lords
- Cold Blood – Ophidian Matriarchs
- Arachnid – Terathan Avengers, Terethan Matriachs
- Slayer weapons also spawn within Treasure Chests.
- When equipped against the weapon’s “spawn group”, the player takes double damage. In the case of silver weapons, which may spawn anywhere, the player takes double damage from the Repond creatures.
- This list is comprehensive – anything not on this list doesn’t exist, whatever whichever site says.
|Repond||Orcs, Trolls, Ogres, Cyclopsi and Titans||Undead|
|Terathan||Ophidians (Melee weapons only)||Terathans|
|Ophidian Slaying||Ophidians (Bows only)||Terathans|
|Snake’s Bane||Snakes||Dragons, Terathans|
|Reptilian Death||Snakes and Lizardmen||Terathans|
|Gargoyle’s Foe||Gargoyles (Regular and Stone, but not Flame)||Elementals|
|Exorcism||Gargoyles and Daemons||Elementals|
|Ophidian||Terathans (Melee weapons only)||Ophidians|
|Terathan Slaying||Terathans (Bows only)||Ophidians|
|Spider’s Death||Spiders||Dragons, Terathans|
|Scorpion’s Bane||Scorpions||Dragons, Terathans|
|Arachnid Doom||Giant Spiders and Terathans||Dragons, Terathans|
|Flame Dousing||Fire Elementals||Daemons|
|Water Dissipation||Water Elementals||Daemons|
|Earth Shatter||Earth and Ore Elementals||Daemons|
|Elemental Health||Poison Elementals (?)||Daemons|
|Blood Drinking||Blood Elementals||Daemons, Terathans|
|Summer Wind||Ice Creatures||Daemons|